Simply follow the tab!
1. Remove Tab 1 and align the screen protector to your device. This layer will pick up any leftover dust on your screen.
2. Lift Tab 2, and use the squeegee to firmly install the top half. Remove Tab 2 at the same time.
3. Similar to Step 2, remove Tab 3 and slide the squeegee across the rest of the screen. Try to gently push out larger bubbles.
4. Remove Tab 4 and use the included alcohol wipe to thoroughly clean the screen for a bright shine.
*NOTE: Small air bubbles naturally disperse within 24-72 hours.
Why ruin the aesthetics of your device by adding a heavy glass screen protector? Make your protection invisible and lightweight. The Dual Easy Matte Full Coverage Film Screen Protector is an imperceptible layer of added security to keep your phone screen sparkling and scratch-free.
Full Adhesive Screen
Ringke Dual Easy Matte Screen Protector is fully adhesive from top-to-bottom for a seamless bond. The full adhesion allows the screen protector to tightly adhere onto the phone for genuine touch responsiveness. Please reset your In-Display Fingerprint for full functionality.
The silky-smooth Dual Easy Matte screen protector is anti-fingerprint, prevents oil, and any marks can easily be cleaned with a microfiber cloth. Feel as if you are writing or drawing on paper with your S Pen through the frosted screen film. The easy glide and soft texture is perfect for digital art and notes.
2 - Dual Easy Matte Full Coverage Screen Protector / 1 - Lens & Screen Cleaning Wipe / 1 - Squeegee Card / 1- Fiber Cloth
From the manufacturer
Installation Kit/What generally comes in the pack?
Five Easy Steps to Apply the Screen Protector
Before you get started, make sure to wash your hands and let them dry.
Also, choose a clean space to avoid dust or other particles. You may even switch off your fan, if required.
Remove your phone’s cover or any existing Screen protector.
Step 1: PREPARE
Step 2: CLEAN
Step 3: ALIGN
Step 4: DROP
Step 5- PRESS
Press the Protector with a clean cloth to remove any remaining bubbles
What if something went wrong?
What if the Protector isn’t aligned to the screen?
Just remove it quickly from the corner and repeat the application process. Take care
· To hold the protector on the sides.
· Not to hold the protector on the sticky side.
What if there are bubbles on the screen?
Remove the protector and clean the screen again with the wipes, to remove the dust which is causing the bubbles to appear. You may use a tape to remove any dust from the tape as well.
Repeat the application process after cleaning.