About this item
- Protective transparent back cover to show off the natural color and design of your device
- Cutomizable DIY Silicone Soft Bumper inserts provide impact absorption and shock dispersion protection through the corners of your device
- Made with a hard PC back panel and rounded TPU frame with Double Air Pocket Technology for enhanced grip and protection
- Attach lanyards and straps through the built-in loop slots (Straps sold separately)
- Supports wireless charging and screen protector compatibility
Designed for Efficiency
Ringke Fusion Plus provides superior performance with a minimal design for your device.
The transparent polycarbonate back and thermoplastic polyurethane sides keep off scratches and bumps that may damage your device and enhance the grip around the case.
Designed for easy access and use of all ports and buttons without hassle.
Soft, Silicone Bumpers
Ringke Fusion Plus comes included with Soft Bumper inserts made from impact-absorbing silicone.
Each fragile corner of your device is guarded with a silicone cushion that provides heightened drop protection as it absorbs drop impact and disperses it evenly for minimal damage force to the device.
Switch out the colors of the bumper pieces to add a splash of color to your device!
Double Air Pocket Technology
Ringke Fusion Plus enhances your device's safety to a new degree.
Innovative Double Air Pocket Technology adds two bumpers on the top and bottom of the case to evenly divide impact force. The hollow center is fenced in by raised edges on both sides to prevent drop shock from directly striking the device.
Ringke Fusion Plus has three separate slots that can hold a lanyard loop for attachable accessories such as wrist straps, neck straps, shoulder straps, and more. The Ringke Fusion Plus is compatible with most wireless chargers. Complete the protection by adding on a Ringke screen protector for all-around device protection.
Soft Bumper Installation
1. Make sure the grooved side is facing inwards when installing into the case
2. Gently push the bumper into the four corners of the Fusion Plus
3. Install your device into the case from the top to the bottom
4. For removal, use the included Removal Pin to lift the edge of the bumper and pull it out.