|Special Feature||Full Coverage Protection|
|Compatible Devices||Apple Watch Series 7 45mm|
|Screen Size||45 Millimetres|
About this item
- Slim Case: Durable PC protects against scratches, impacts, and dust
- Curved Edge Glass: High-quality 3D glass formed via a thermoforming process. Fitted to conform to the curves of the Apple Watch to cover a greater surface area
- Super clear HD quality glass provides the most accurate image and color transmission
- Quick and secure snap-on installation. No tools or adhesives needed!
- 1+1 Pack: Comes included with a Ringke Slim case to be an installation jig and complimentary case
Ringke Curved Edge Glass premium screen protector for the Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm) incorporates a custom thermoforming process to intricately curve the edges of the glass screen protector to perfectly fit the Apple Watch's natural design.
The high-transparency glass allows for sharp image transmittance for the most high-definition quality.
The 3D glass form matches up to the delicate curves of the Apple Watch for a seamless fit that covers more area compared to flat screen protectors.
The Ringke Curved Edge Glass is fully adhesive from top-to-bottom for a longer-lasting adherence and high touchscreen response. The total adhesive design keeps out dust from getting trapped underneath the screen protector.
The unique plasma coating on top is fingerprint-resistant for a cleaner-looking screen and acts as a barrier to prevent glass pieces from falling out when broken.
Complete the look by further customizing your Apple Watch with a case from Ringke!
The Curved Edge Glass is designed to be a perfect fit with other Ringke accessories such as the Ringke Bezel Styling, Air Sports case, and more!
Due to the specific sizing, the Ringke Curved Edge Glass may not be able to fit with cases and accessories from other brands.
Getting the best fit is easy!
Use the included Ringke Slim case as an installation jig to find the perfect placement.
1. Thoroughly clean your Apple Watch screen of dust and smudges.
2. Put on the Ringke Slim case using the buttons as a guide.
3. Carefully install the Curved Edge Glass to fit inside the Slim case following the provided instructions.